Hughes Group Architects offers architects, interior designers and administrative staff a rewarding work experience at all levels. If you are interested in working for HGA full-time or as a summer intern, please contact us for information about any current openings. You can email us at the address below, attaching a resume.
Hughes Group Architects is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all. The firm does not discriminate against any member of its staff, or any applicant, for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual preference, unfavorable discharge from military service, or on the basis of physical or mental handicap unrelated to the individual’s ability to perform duties of a particular job or position.
Hughes Group Architects
Posted July 11, 2014
Hughes Group Architects is currently seeking a Senior Project Architect with 7-10 years experience to manage, organize, and coordinate the production of institutional projects. We are seeking an individual with a passion for the technical aspects of building design and construction. A positive, collaborative work style is essential.
- Supervision of the BIM Production of Construction Documents.
- Project scheduling and staff resource budgeting
- Materials and product research and selection.
- Building code analysis
- Cost estimating process and procedures
- Document checking and the coordination of consultants
Desired Skills and Experience:
- REVIT proficiency is required
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Architecture from an accredited University
- Architectural Registration and United States residency required
- Strong technical expertise, including knowledge of building codes and specifications.
- Excellent communication skills
- 7-10 years experience
- LEED accreditation preferred
Please send your resume to email@example.com Phone calls for this position will not be accepted.