Hughes Group Architects offers architects, interior designers and administrative staff a rewarding work experience at all levels. If you are interested in working for HGA full-time or as a summer intern, please contact us for information about any current openings. You can email us at the address below, attaching a resume.
Hughes Group Architects is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all. The firm does not discriminate against any member of its staff, or any applicant, for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual preference, unfavorable discharge from military service, or on the basis of physical or mental handicap unrelated to the individual’s ability to perform duties of a particular job or position.
Hughes Group Architects
Hughes Group Architects is currently seeking a Senior Project Architect with 7-10 years experience to manage, organize, and coordinate technical design project teams to successfully execute architectural projects. Candidates with a passion for high quality design, technical knowledge, and a positive, collaborative work style are desired.
- Execution of the production of construction documentation in agreement with design intent and technical quality.
- Project scheduling and budgeting in concert with Project Manager.
- Performing materials and product research and selection.
- Performing code analysis
- Review of some construction phase shop drawings, PCOs, and closeout documentation
- Coordination of consultants and team members
- Travel to project/client locations
- Resolve complex technical/design issues and provide guidance to the team and consultants
- Participate in and lead team discussions on technical and other project related issues
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Architecture from an accredited university
- Architectural Registration required
- United States residency required
- Ability to execute projects from conceptual design to owner occupancy
- Strong technical expertise, including knowledge of building codes and specifications.
- Excellent communication skills
- 7-10 years experience
- LEED accreditation preferred
- REVIT proficiency is highly preferred
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone calls for this position will not be accepted.